IRMCO FLUIDS® 313 Series of stamping lubricants are fully synthetic fluids specifically designed for stamping and drawing of zinc coated steels. IRMCO’s 313 SERIES offer excellent tool protection and lubricity for galvanized and galvannealed steels while minimizing staining or white corrosion on part surfaces.
IRMCO’s 313 Series:
• Contain no mineral oil and are fully water miscible.
• Are more compliant with maintaining ISO 14000 directives.
• Can be removed at lower temperatures in pre-treatment processes.
• Are easily waste treated in conventional systems.
• Can often be welded through without prior removal.
• Are compatible with e-coat, powder paint and porcelain enamelling processes.